Associate Programmer at NAB Asset Management
Sydney Area, Australia
Current: NAB Asset Management, Self Employed Web Developer
Education: Macquarie University
I’m a Associate Programmer for NAB Asset Management. I work with a small dedicated team of highly skilled and collegiate developers supporting the Asset Management business within NAB Wealth.
My responsibilities are:
- Analysis and programming using Delphi (front end) and Oracle PL/SQL (back end)
- Developing and maintaining peripheral functions in web clients (JQuery), IIS web services, JSON, SharePoint, Office Automation, Exchange Web Services, PowerShell, XSLT, MSBuild, Active Directory, and more
- Support for business processes relating to in-house specialist systems
- Analysis of user problems (internal customers) and development effective solutions to enhance user efficiency
- Technical and testing support for internal systems – both hardware and software
I’m truly passionate about my work and always eager to connect with other people in IT. While I enjoy all aspects of my job, I think my favourite stage of a project is the programming aspect of working with the client or business unit leader to achieve his or her business objectives. As we go through that collaborative process, being able to code and create something new and innovative is always the fun part.
Before NAB I was a Technical Manager for Lumi, a software and hardware developer focused on creating and bringing insight to our clients through their events. In this role I was part of the small Australian OpCo. In this role I was lucky enough to work around Australia and other countries such as China and Bali.
I have a Bachelor of Information Technology from Macquarie University.
I also work as a Web designer in my spare time. One of the websites I created and now manage is www.kermandie.com.au. It’s a small hotel/marina located in Tasmania.
I’m always interested in connecting with liked minded individuals. If you would like to contact me please reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org.